Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 6 Waiting on the Lord

Today I was delighted to find this file I had looked for many times. This is from a card (and by Roy Lessin) - I even searched his web page to find this prose.

As you wait upon the Lord,
you learn to see things from
His perspective, move at
His pace, and function under
His directives.
Waiting times are growing times and learning times.
As you quiet your heart, you enter His peace;
as you sense your weakness, you receive His strength;
as you lay down your will, you hear His calling.
When you mount up, you are being lifted by the wind of His Spirit…
When you move ahead, you are sensitive to His timing…
When you act, you give yourself only to the things He has asked you to do.
(Roy Lessin)

I am indeed waiting on the Lord for future direction. Remember me in prayer as I yearn to follow the Lord's leading step-by-step. May the Lord revive us with His love during Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment